Loading Events

« All Events

V-DAY Osaka Presents: The Vagina Monologues

Feb 26 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm

¥2500
Spread the love

UPDATE: Tickets are SOLD OUT.//おかげさまで、満員御礼となりました!

For those of you who didn’t reserve tickets, there’s still a chance to see the play! We are opening up our dress rehearsal to the public. This will be a full run through of the performance the same day of. Details below:

WHEN: Sunday, February 26th
(doors open @ 14:30, show starts at 15:00 sharp)
WHERE: PINE BROOKLYN
(5 mins from JR Fukushima Station on the Loop Line)
COST: 1500 yen
(no drink ticket or zine; all proceeds go to charity)

Attendees of the dress rehearsal are also welcome to come to our after party, also at Pine Brooklyn, for no extra charge. The party starts at 21:00 and includes live music, a silent art auction, vendors, food, and drinks! We hope to see you there!

//

Come experience the award-winning play that launched a worldwide women’s movement, Eve Ensler’s “The Vagina Monologues”! This performance will be in English and Japanese, with subtitles in both languages.

WHEN: Sunday, February 26th
(doors open @ 18:00, show starts @ 19:00)
WHERE: PINE BROOKLYN
〒553-0003 Ōsaka-fu, Ōsaka-shi, Fukushima-ku, Fukushima, 1−2−35
(5 mins from JR Fukushima Station on the Loop Line)
HOW MUCH: ¥2500
(admission, 1 drink, and 1 copy of the V-DAY Osaka zine)

90% of the proceeds from this event will be donated to Ikuno Gakuen (see below). The other 10% will go to the greater V-DAY organization in order to support this year’s spotlight issue: Violence in the Workplace.

We will also have live music, an art exhibition, vendors, information about how to help support local organizations, and more!

Facebook、ツイッター、インスタグラムでフォローしてくださいね!詳細はvday.orgまで。// Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at @vdayosaka. For more information, go to vday.org.

Details

Date:
Feb 26
Time:
6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Cost:
¥2500
Event Categories:
, , ,
Website:
https://www.facebook.com/events/595859377291585/

Venue

Pine Brooklyn
1 Chome-2-35 Fukushima, Fukushima Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 06-6225-7098
Osaka, Japan

Organizer

V-DAY Osaka
Email:
vaginamonologuesosaka@gmail.com
Website:
facebook.com/vdayosaka
Scroll to top